Friday, April 3, 2009

16 Months! Holy Cow!

I am sorry its been a while since I have updated here...its been hard to find time to update when you are chasing a 16 month around. It was a heck of a lot easier to do quick updates when I was sitting at a computer all day. So our little man turned 16 months old the other day..I can't believe how fast he is growing. Its amazing too how much he is learning and how easy it is for him to scare the crap out of us on a daily basis. LOL Boys! He likes to climb on everything and then jump off. Fun times. He is a joy though...this is a really fun age.

Ok I better post some pictures before he wakes up. LOL

Oh and please check out the video role from you tube on the right later today..a new video will have been uploaded.

Playing outside

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

At a birthday party for Megan (she turned 2)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The birthday girl
Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...