Monday, June 28, 2010

Just slap me!

I have been a horrible blogger lately. Sorry to all of you that use this to keep up with us. I am finding time and energy a valuable commodity lately. I am now 30 weeks pregnant, its hard to believe we will be meeting our little girl in a little over 2 months. The time has really flown by. We are slowly but surely getting the nursery ready and picking out a name (very hard to do). For the most part I am feeling good but I can tell she is running out of room already because when she decides to move around, I get poked and prodded for a while. She is almost 4 lbs now too. Here are a few of my latest belly pictures..

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Jack is doing good. We are dealing with some poop issues - as in he poops a lot. It is not fun. We are seeing a Gastroenterologist and an Endocrinologist to try and figure out what is wrong. He had a procedure call an Endoscopy on June 17th where they take a scope and look at Jacks insides. All the results came back normal. We are seeing the Endocrinologist for the first time tomorrow and will hopefully have an appt with the GI doctor again as well to see where we need to go from here. I have a feeling we may need to start some food allergy testing. I just hope we don't have to go through any other invasive tests - the Endoscopy was hard on us. Jack did great but the preparation and just having him sedated was hard. Here are a few pics from the night before and after the procedure..

Night before
Photobucket

After
Photobucket Photobucket

Other than that, we have been keeping busy. I haven't had the time to take many pictures but am hoping to remedy that soon. It is hot here now so most of the stuff we have been doing is inside. I am def. not looking forward to the heat come July and August.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...