Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Finally time to update

Things have been a bit busy around here lately as most of you know. Anna was born on September 3rd without any complications. She was 7lbs 13oz and 19 1/2 in long. She is doing great and everyone is adjusting pretty well, including Jack. Jack loves his baby sister and gets upset sometimes when she cries. Its cute. Anna is now almost a month old (where did the time go) and is now over 8lbs (I am guessing). She is still a munchkin, I don't remember Jack being that small for very long. She is still in newborn clothes though I don't see that lasting much longer.

We have already made our first out of town trip as a family of four to see Matt's family. It went pretty well but it was good to get back to our normal routine. Jack had a great time seeing his second cousins, they all played pretty hard. Anna mostly slept though I know she liked all the extra attention she got.

I am going to try and update this blog more often and take more pics to share. Hopefully now that we are into somewhat of a routine, it will be easier to get things done. :)

Ooops, Anna is waking up - I will be back to post some pics soon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...