Boy time is flying by! Jack is now 9 1/2 months old..can you believe it? I can't. Here is the bad and the good on Jack....
The Bad.....Jack is finally teething, he is on antibiotics for a double ear infection AND he is fighting diarrhea. We aren't sure if the diarrhea is from the antibiotics and/or teething or if its a viral thing...maybe its a combination of all three?? We just don't know. I had to keep him out of day-care for a day and a half though because I was worried about him getting dehydrated. I have trying to pump him full of Pedialyte, bananas, yogurt and applesauce. Its definitely better today and I was able to drop him off at day-care and come into work. In the midst of all this, Matt caught some sort of 24 hour virus and was really out of it yesterday..he actually called in sick to work! In the 10+ years that I have known him, he has never done this so yeah he was feeling pretty bad.
The Good....Jack is teething! Yes this is a good thing too...it means he will finally be able to eat more solid foods. I can't wait to give him regular food and not pureed baby food. Jack is also now standing on his own! Yes, you read that right..he can stand for quite a while now without holding onto anything. I think he will be walking in the next month or so. He has started to semi-cruise around while holding onto things. Also he can go from sitting to standing on his own (this is a very new development). He is also talking or rather babbling all the time..no real words yet but he is constantly making sounds. We will try and get it on video soon so you can all hear him...its pretty funny.
This weekend we are on our way up to MD for a Rogers family reunion...we can't wait to see everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment