Monday, February 2, 2009

Our weekend

We had a pretty good weekend..Jack got some much needed rest (read more than one nap a day) and we got more serious with the home improvements. The house is a mess right now as we have had to move things out of some rooms in order to paint and redo. For instance...the hall bathroom is in complete disarray. We have no toilet, vanity, floor or sink in there right now and the bathtub is being replaced as I type this. Yes, I can feel the debt adding up! LOL You do what you have to though right? We have a plan for it all though..new flooring is going to be put down as soon as the new bathtub is in, then we will paint or maybe reverse that and we will pain then put the flooring down. No matter...all of it will be replaced and looking fabulous once it is all done. I can't wait. We still have a lot to do but at least we are getting some stuff done.

Sunday was a beautiful day so Jack and I met our friends, Emily, Ben and Ava at the park. They had a good time feeding the ducks and playing on the playground. Jack loves to slide and he also had a great time playing in the tunnel. Here are some pics:









and a bonus pic of Jack playing with Audrey..isn't she a sweetie?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...