they are two crazy and pretty great kids. Military life, family, friends and animals all shape our life. This is where I can write and rant about all of the above.
Monday, February 23, 2009
Mommy (and son) day out
With so much needing to be done at the house, it is not easy to get stuff done with a 1 year old running around. So jack and I took off for a few hours yesterday to a friends house where we had a babysitter watch Jack and her son, Davis, and us moms went and saw a girlie movie. I haven't seen a girlie movie in the theater for a very long time. :) We had a lot of fun. Anyway so while Jack and Davis were playing, Britney snapped some great pictures and a video of the two of them.
Davis
In the tent:
On the Tricycle
With Britney
The Video (that is Jack saying dadda at the end. :) )
No comments:
Post a Comment