Sunday, May 24, 2009

Catching Up!

Wow, sorry its taken me so long to update the blog. It is hard to get on here long enough to update you all. Jack is napping right now so I think I can get one long post out. Things with the house are SLOW. We have had a few people look at it but no offers yet. We dropped the price about a week ago too but still there aren't a lot of people out there wanting to look at it. We are going to give it some more time but its hard to understand why people wouldn't love to come see our house?? Know what I mean?? Just keep us in your thoughts and prayers so Jack and I can move up to VA with Matt soon.

Mothers Day

I had a wonderful mothers day this year. I was able to sleep in and have an omelet and coffee waiting for me when I woke up. My mom drove down to spend some time with us. Jack decided to take an extra long nap that day so mom and I played some bowling and tennis on the Wii. It was nice to laugh like a kid again. I woke jack up because we were running out of time and we headed out to the zoo. The zoo we have here is privately owned and fairly small but it was still a lot of fun. We got to feed a lot of the animals too which you normally don't get to do at a larger zoo. Here are some pics:

With Jack the Giraffe



Feeding the goats





Lewis Farms

Matt has been off work since the 9th of May and we have been trying to keep ourselves busy doing things around town. It's been great to have the time together especially when I know it is soon coming to a stop when Matt leaves for VA at the end of the month. We decided to go to a local farm to pick strawberries. I wasn't quite sure how Jack would do but he seemed to have a good time. We would pick them and he would put them in the bucket. We left there with quite a few yummy strawberries. They also make their own ice cream so we had to stop and enjoy some. :)







Beach Time

We finally had a break in the rain and decided to head to the beach. It was fairly busy with it being a holiday weekend and all but we decided to go on the side of the beach that isn't too busy. It was better for Jack anyway since the waves aren't as high there. Jack loves the water and had a great time playing with his trucks. The water is still a little cold so Jack didn't want to go in too far, which really is ok with me. LOL









Oh and check out our You Tube videos for a fun one of Jack dancing!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...