Time sure has been moving right along in our household. Jack just turned 18 months old, what a good age this is too. He is talking all the time, though half of it is just jibber jabber. He says truck, duck, hi, bye, dogie, kitty, snake, mommy, daddy, Max, shoes, hat. I know I am missing a few but you get the idea. He is also starting to put words together, like "hi dogie". Animal sounds are fun too. Today we had Jack's 18 month appt and he now weighs 26lbs and is 32 1/2 in long. That's a 1 lb gain and a 2 in growth from his 15 month appt. He is right in the middle of the growth curve for both height and weight so that's good.
We just finished our first week of daddy separation and things went pretty well. Unfortunately I got a monster ear ache as soon as Matt left but with the help of great friends, I am finally on the mend. Matt is currently in VA Sunday night through Friday where he drives back here to hang with us for the weekend. He is loving his new job and they are keeping him VERY busy. It also looks like he will be traveling a lot this summer for training and schooling. Its actually probably good that we aren't there to distract him. :)
Not too much news on the house front. We now have a steady flow of showings with one very promising one last week. The buyers are from out of town so couldn't schedule a second showing right away. They are supposed to call this week to see the house again. I think what happened is the dogs freaked them out a little bit so next time, the dogs will come with me. We are keeping our fingers crossed that they decide to make us an offer and we can start the moving process. I am so ready to join Matt in VA and discover our new town. It will be hard to leave our friends here but hopefully they can come visit us once we get settled.
No comments:
Post a Comment