Things are going pretty ok here. Matt is currently at training in VA for 3 weeks (has been gone since last Sunday). I can only talk to him on Sundays when they actually give them back their phones. I am sure he is getting the you know what kicked out of him though. Jack and I are doing pretty good. Its hard to not have the help but I have met some great moms recently that I am trying to schedule things with to keep us busy. I am also planning a trip to the Norfolk Zoo this weekend with a friend. I just hope its not too hot or raining.
I have booked Jack and my trip to Cali for our friends wedding in September. I am so excited to get back out west but not really looking forward to making the trek without matt. I am still keeping my fingers crossed that he will be able to go. As of right now he is needed in New York for work. We will be in San Francisco from September 12th through the 16th and then we are headed to San Diego until the 28th. There should be plenty of time to spend with everyone. We will be planning a trip to Sea World and maybe the Wild Animal Park.
Ummm, I think that is all I have to update at the moment so here are some pics -
Getting ready for a family dinner in Virginia Beach



Having fun with his new potty


Playing outside


"drink, mommy, drink"


1 comment:
I am glad to see that things are going well for you. Saw the pictures from your trip looks like you and Jack had a great time.
Fran
Post a Comment