Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Julie and Karl's Wedding

It was such a great day! They were married at the Darlington House in La Jolla, CA on September 20th. It was beautiful though a little warm to start out with. I was a bridesmaid and felt so beautiful. Julie did a great job of picking out our dresses! I was so happy to have shared in such a special day with Julie. One of the highlights, besides Julie being a beautiful bride was Karl singing a Beatles song to her during their vows. I just hope someone got it on video. I had tears in my eyes the whole time. I know, I am a sap.

Here are some pictures. Since Matt wasn't able to come, I left Jack at Chad and Lisa's with the girls. Chad did a great job watching him for which I am very thankful. It would have been very hard to watch him at the wedding by myself.

Me looking down at Natalie and Lisa from where we were getting ready
Photobucket
Walking down the aisle
Photobucket
Me, Lana and Jennifer (Julie's sister)
Photobucket
Julies Dad and her walking down the aisle
Photobucket
Photobucket
Mr and Mrs Husoe
Photobucket
Me, Lisa, Joanna and Natalie
Photobucket
We are getting drunker (well and least julie and I are)
Photobucket
Julie and I
Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...