WE ARE PREGNANT AGAIN! (and very excited). Baby #2 is due September 7th (or the 5th if you go by the ultrasound date) so I am currently a little over 14 weeks along. I was pretty sick until I hit 10 weeks or so. I wasn't that sick with Jack so it was all pretty new to me. We have had two doctors appts since finding out I was pregnant and both times we were able to see the baby on an ultrasound. The first one we had was at 10 weeks and the picture was really bad so we couldn't share it with anyone. The second one we had was at a little over 12 weeks and we got a much better picture that go around.

Can you see him/her? the head is to the right and the butt is to the left
Here are some belly pics too
9 weeks

12 weeks

13 weeks
2 comments:
Congrats! :)
You look so cute!
Love it! Love the picture of Jack watching you. I am glad to hear you are doing well. Miss you guys! Don't you want to come dye eggs again this year? :o)
Post a Comment