Saturday, April 3, 2010

End of March update

Things are chugging right along in our household - I am almost 18 weeks pregnant and Jack is getting more and more comfortable in the terrible twos. LOL We are settling into our new house and keeping busy. We take weekly trips to Virginia to play and do some shopping. Time is really flying by. Matt's work has definitely kept him busy and that will continue into the coming months too. Its good that we have some great friends here to spend time with or Jack and I would probably be going crazy. :)

One thing that we splurged on was some play equipment for the backyard from our neighbors. We got a great deal on it and Jack loves playing on it. Hopefully it won't be too much of a hassle to move when we have to relocate again. Here are some pics of Jack playing on it..

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I also caught some great pics of Jack hugging on Audrey one morning. I love these pics

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Also here is my last belly picture at 16 weeks. I am going to take another here in a few days.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Emily said...

That swingset looks awesome! I would love to have something like that in our yard. And I love the pics of Jack hugging Audrey, so sweet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...