It has been one busy week. My good friend and neighbor started her new job so I watched her two kids (6 and 8). Jack loved having them here and they definitly kept things lively. We, unfortunately, had to play a lot inside due to the heat and the smoke in the air from a nearby fire. I loved hearing all the imaginary play happening in the house - we had a hot tub time machine, ninja fighting school, the G-force guinea pigs and lots of superheros.
Anna has been loving the extra attention but also fighting either a cold or some teething pain. Man has she been grumpy. She is practiced her walking by taking a few steps here and there. She finally started moving her right foot as well. I hate that Matt is missing all of this too but he is having a good time out in the woods somewhere. LOL
Tomorrow is Jack's appt with the Nephrologist (aka the kidney doctor) and I am a little nervous about it. I am really looking forward to hear what she thinks might be going on but nervous about what we might have to put Jack through to figure it out. I really need to remember a notepad or something so I can write things down. Wish us luck!
A few pics from today when we were outside before the winds changed and the smoke hit the area.


No comments:
Post a Comment