The cutest thing happened today to Jack. We go to the YMCA as much as we can to work out and the kids go to their child watch. It is a great outlet for me and I also get a break from the kids. They have a large indoor play structure for the older kids and Jack loves it. Anyway, we had gone to get Jack and Anna this morning after our work out and this little girl followed Jack when he went to put his shoes on. She was a little older - maybe 4 or 5 years old. Here is the conversation as I heard it:
Girl - "you are leaving?" (in kind of a sad voice)
Jack - "yeah, I gotta go"
Girl - "But I don't even know your name."
Jack - didn't say anything at first. Matt told him to tell her his name so he said "its Jack"
Girl - " well, you can come to my house to play"
I don't think Jack knew what to say to that but Matt and I kind of started cracking up. It was the cutest thing. I think Jack has an admirer. I wasn't' expecting it to start this early...
No comments:
Post a Comment