Thursday, July 28, 2011

A bit of a catch up

We have had a busy few weeks since I last posted.  We also had our wireless router go out which is why I haven't been on here to post.  You cannot imagine how hard it is to actually type on my desktop computer when Anna is getting into everything or trying to climb on me to get to the keyboard.  So yeah, not much computer use has been happening this last week.  A bit of a break is good though.

Last weekend we took a trip to Raleigh to visit my mom, stepdad and some great friends. Matt was also able to meet us there since the school he was in finished that friday.  I was a little worried about the drive since I would be doing it by myself but the kids were good and we didn't have any potty accidents.  Jack is doing so well with going on the potty, I am really proud of him.  We spent some great time with my mom, doing lots of spoiling of the kids and eating some good food.  We also went to a great pool with our friends (it was a very hot weekend) which both kids loved.  I wish we had something like it here, we would probably be there all the time.





Jack and Matty also had fun at the sand table in Matty's backyard.


Anna fell in love with a toddler chair...


and here are some pics with my mom and the kids.  Anna was being difficult that day.  hahaha


and as a treat, here is me after a game of Yahtzee with Jen (well and maybe a few glasses of wine too)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...