Matt and I were married in a little chapel in Las Vegas, Nevada. Oh the memories! Who knew we would be where we are today...a tight knit little family of three (or 7 if you count the animals). We have had our ups and downs, gone through a move across country, a baby, buying a house, dealing with all that life can throw at us and we still love each other as much as we did the day we got married. I could not imagine my life with anyone else and am so happy that I have Matt as my partner.
Who knows what will happen in the next 8 years but I think that we can deal with it together. Hopefully we will be living some where permanent, Matt will be out of the military, we will have at least one more child (maybe two). Most of all I want us to be happy.
Ok enough of the sentimental stuff. :) Here are some pictures...
Then:

Now:
3 comments:
Jack is lucky to have such beautiful, happy parents to raise him. Congratulations on 8 great years!
Oh, sorry I missed this yesterday! Congrats on 8 years! Hope it was a happy anniversary!
I loved, loved, loved the pictures. Hope you guys had a great day =)
Post a Comment