Today is Jack's first day in the Toddler room at day-care. He did not want me to leave when I dropped him off either so it was hard to walk out. Mondays are always hard anyway since he had the whole weekend with us. I know that he will be fine, they take good care of him there and he is right next to the infant room which is familiar to him. I just hope that they don't have any problems with him today. I will update more tonight after I pick him up.
We had a good weekend...its been very cold here but we tried to get out and do a few things. We took Jack to the mall on saturday, he loves to ride in their car strollers and play in the play area. He is getting better at climbing on things too so I don't have to be right by him every minute. We saw quite a few older kids running around and I tried to imagine Jack like that...its just amazing how fast they grow up, isn't it?
Matt and I went on our first "date" without Jack on Saturday night. We had a babysitter come and watch Jack. He did great too, went to bed without a fuss and had a great time with Miss Brittany. I was very happy that everything went well so now we know we can do it again when we have the money. Its not cheap going out on a date anymore. :)
Sunday was spent doing the usual stuff...laundry, grocery shopping, watching football. Ah, yes, football. We were rooting for the Ravens, of course! Did they win? Nope but it was a decent game. Now all I have to say is GO CARDINALS! :)
1 comment:
Oh, I know- we had sticker shock when we went out on our first "babysitter" date. We've only done it once so far because it's so expensive.
I hope Jack did well!
Post a Comment