Today is the 2 year anniversary of the death of two of my precious friends, Marcia and Rogerio. It is still hard to believe they are gone, I think about them all the time. They were both so young and in the prime of their lives and so much in love. I still don't understand how this could have happened to such wonderful people and really, I don't think I will ever understand. I miss them very much. Tonight I will light a candle in their memory.
Here is a video I made in their memory:
the music is The Scientist by Coldplay
Days like today make you cherish the people you have in your life now and I hope that all my friends and family know how much I love them. I would not be where I am today without all of you. I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment