they are two crazy and pretty great kids. Military life, family, friends and animals all shape our life. This is where I can write and rant about all of the above.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
SNOW!
Snow in coastal NC...it doesn't happen very often but when it does, its a ton of fun. I am not sure how much we actually got today because it is still coming down but I doubt it will be more than a few inches. Since it was snowing, I picked up Jack from day-care and we spent the day at home, enjoying it. It was freezing so we didn't stay out long but we got some good pictures and video.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Ill take the house and the dogs .send you a chcak for one million your rich uncle chuck!! good luck with all you got going on. jack is really cute see ya soon chuck and cindy
1 comment:
Ill take the house and the dogs .send you a chcak for one million your rich uncle chuck!! good luck with all you got going on. jack is really cute see ya soon chuck and cindy
Post a Comment