Happy 2009 everyone! Jack and I rang in the new year in bed....with the sickness the day before, we were both pretty tired though that didn't stop Jack from waking up every 2-3 hours new years eve night. I have a feeling it was his teeth but we couldn't give him anything since he had been trowing up that day. Thankfully last night was much better and we got some sleep (he only woke up once).
Hopefully 2009 will be a good year for everyone. I know its going to be bringing a lot of changes for our household. The biggest change is that we will be moving sometime in the spring. We still don't know when or where but hopefully we will find out soon. You know how the military likes to keep you waiting. :) So since we will be moving this means we will be putting the house on the market. This worries us a little bit with the way the market is right now. Its pretty slow in our area. We love our house and have confidence that it will sell but the questions is when and for how much. We hope we won't lose any money on it and that jack and i won't have to stay here without Matt but those are all possibilities. We don't really want to rent it out either, especially since we won't be staying in the area.
Also starting on the 12th of January Jack will be moving up to the toddler room at day-care. Yes our little man is graduating. LOL We are excited and yet a little nervous. I think he will do just fine but there are a few things we will have to work on. He will no longer be in a crib as they have these little cots..this is new to him but I think he will do ok. He will also no longer be able to have his Paci during the day except during his nap. This I think will be the hardest to overcome. He does like his paci. I guess this is good for us though..it will get him weaned of it now rather than later when it is slightly easier. The good things of him moving is that he will be with older kids now, learning more things is age and in a group setting. He will also have a larger outdoor area to play in...he loves being outdoors. I will keep you updated on this as we go.
Happy New Year everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment