Thursday, September 8, 2011

Anna is 1!


 Its been almost a week since Anna turned one and I am still having a hard time accepting it.  How could my little baby girl, be one already?  Wasn't I just in the hospital having her?  She is growing so fast and is so much fun to be around (most of the time).  :)  She is quite the little diva too - she definitely knows what she wants and will tell you when she wants it.  Usually by screaming at you.  Like I said, quite the diva.

We celebrated Anna's 1st birthday last Sunday with a party at our house.  We had a ton of fun and am so happy so many people were able to make it.  Anna loved all her gifts, especially her baby dolls.  She also showed off her new walking skills to everyone.  She now can walk about 10 steps before falling down.  She is practicing every day and wants to walk everywhere she goes.  Practice makes perfect right?

Here are some pics from the party -

Our balloon arch out back.  It kept falling down but it was cute while it lasted.


My mom on the front porch with the balloons and balloon wreath

Anna's high chair with audrey passed out underneath it

Backyard play area

Banner and a time-line I made of anna from pregnancy to now

Balloon centerpiece - my mom crocheted the balloons but I did the rest.
Anna on her birthday
Anna and I

walking



in a see of toddlers and gifts
she loved the cake






one of her new babies

Jack also loved the cupcakes

  Thank you to everyone that came!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...