Sunday, September 11, 2011

A few firsts

Last week was a very busy week in our house.  We had the aftermath of Anna's party, a doctors appt up in VA, Jack's first day of preschool and his first soccer practice and scrimmage game.  See, I told you it was busy.  Jack did great at preschool, like I knew he would, and came home from his first day with a smile on his face.  All he could talk about was how they played on the playground.  Hopefully as school progresses he will be able to tell me about what he has actually learned in school.  LOL  Soccer was a hit too and let me tell you, watching 3 and 4 year olds play soccer is one of the cutest things I have ever seen. Here are some pics..
First day of preschool (it was a little too bright for him)

waiting for his first soccer practice with his best bud Nick

Jack and his other best bud Cameron (in the red shirt)

listening to the coach

nice action shot

staying hydrated

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...