Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers Day!

Mothers day is such a great day to celebrate all the moms in our lives.  All the moms in my lives, friends and family, shape me as a mother.  I am a better mother for knowing all of you.  Thank you.  

The one mom that I love the most and that I think about each and every day, is my mom. I didn't realize what she went through raising me until I had my own kids.  Being a mom is the toughest job I have ever had but also the most rewarding.  And my mom, did it on her own for most of my childhood.  Amazing.  I get a dose of that when Matt has to leave for any period of time and it is hard.  I see an end to the 12+ hour days with no break when Matt gets home but my mom, she did it for 8+ years without a significant other to help.  How she did it, I don't know.  What I do know though, is that she loved me and gave up so much of herself to raise me. I will always have a special place in my heart for my mother and will never forget what she did for me.  I love you mom!!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...