they are two crazy and pretty great kids. Military life, family, friends and animals all shape our life. This is where I can write and rant about all of the above.
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Sleep?!!?
I had forgotten how hard it is the first year to get a good stretch of sleep. I would love to have even 5 hours at one time. Its like my kids are ganging up against me. On a night that Anna only wakes up once, Jack is up and in our room scaring me half to death by standing next to the bed. I have to get up, walk him back to bed, sing Twinkle twinkle and trudge back to bed where it then takes me a good 10 or 15 min just to fall asleep again. So yeah, I don't think I have had a good nights sleep in lets say 9+ months. Most days I can still function with little sleep but some days I just want to crawl right back into bed all day long. Being a mom is worth it though, I know one day in the next year, Anna will be sleeping all night without waking up and things will get easier. Lets just hope that those nights come sooner rather than later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment