Friday, May 6, 2011

Restart?

that is what I need. a restart on this blog. well maybe not a total restart but pretty close. I am no longer just going to blog about the kids. I will talk/rant/rave about everything mommy. Of course there will still be a ton of pics of the kids so don't worry about that. I am hoping that by making this more of "my" blog, I will be blogging more. So many things go through my head everyday that I want to talk about but I don't always have someone to tell it too. Now I do!

So since its been about 6 months since I last updated (oopps), I will tell you a little bit about whats been going on. Anna is now 8 months old. She is over 20lbs and already out of her infant carrier. She is only 8 months for heavens sake. She is sitting up very well and up until just a few days ago, very content to just sit and play. Now she is starting to reach for things out of her grasp and then fall over. She will then rock back and forth and then kind of scoot backwards. If I remember right, this is the beginnings of her crawling. They sure do grow fast.


Jack is almost 3 and a half and quite a handful. He recently started a one day a week Tae Kwon Do class. He is such a cute Little Dragon. He is the youngest in the class but does pretty good. He is learning to listen to directions, stand in line and be patient. Its good for him. Potty training is not going good. He is pretty resistant to it all. I know he can do it but I think he just gets lazy. We are talking about it everyday so hopefully he will "get it" soon. Preschool starts in September and he needs to be close to be fully potty trained by then. We will just keep working at it. I am sure I will be making quite a few posts about it in the coming months. PT is really a source of frustration for me and I wish it wasn't.



My dad came for a short visit at the beginning of April and we had a great time. It was the first time he has flown out to see us and the first time meeting Anna. We did some fun stuff and the kids took to him right away. It was sad to say good bye but hopefully we can get out to San Diego to visit soon.



Well I really hope that I can keep my word and update the blog more often.  Please come kick me in the ass if I don't.  :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...