Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Milestones...

A few milestones were reached today.  We have been working with Jack on Potty training or rather potty learning and things are going fairly well now.  We have hit our stride as you say.  I was pointed to a great reward sticker chart from a friend on facebook and it has really helped Jack to work toward his prize.  We started out small with semi-small prizes but this last one was a biggie.  He worked toward a new bike.  It took about a week of off and on using the potty but he finally finished the chart this morning.  

and now he has this

he does not want to get off of it and can't wait to show it to daddy when he gets home.  We are still working on using the potty but he is definitely getting better.  He doesn't have accidents when he is completely naked but as we all know, he can't walk around everywhere naked.  So we are still working on wearing underwear/boxers and making it to the potty in time but all in all he is doing good. 

Anna has also hit a milestone today though I am a little reluctant to tell you about it because I don't want to jinx it.  hahaha   Anna slept all night in her crib without waking up.  And I mean ALL night - from 8pm till 6am.  I actually had to go in there and check in on her this morning because I was shocked that I didn't hear one peep out of her.  So lets all keep our fingers crossed that tonight brings another good night of sleep - we both need it.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...