Yep, that's right, we have a crawler now. It was so exciting to see her do it for the first time, I had been waiting for her to do it for weeks and the anticipation was killing me (along with her frustrated screams when she couldn't get to where she wanted to go). She had been so close for days and then finally, at our neighbors 6th birthday party on Friday, she did it. Everyone was cheering for her - it actually brought tears to me eyes. It was a great moment and nice to be able to share it with some great friends too.
I have been trying to get a picture and/or a video of her crawling but its been hard. I got one where you can kind of see her doing it but its not great. You will get the idea though.
So now that she is crawling - we are finding more and more things that need to be put up out of her reach and doors that need to stay shut. I don't remember Jack getting into this much stuff but it has been 3 years since
he was a crawler. hahaha Look out world - here she comes!
No comments:
Post a Comment